A warm welcome to our website.
We are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on. Our comprehensive and informative website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community. We hope you find all the information you require and look forward to welcoming you for a visit to the school.
- A child centred school with a commitment to professional development, where every child matters.
- A 'Values-based' school means that our values are shared and explicit in all areas of school life.
- A wide ranging thematic curriculum based on first hand experience including forest schools at our exclusive site 2 miles away (we also have a small wood on-site). 12 school staff trained as forest school leaders.
- An on-site breakfast club and after school club (charges apply).
- 3 mini-buses (2 funded by a very active PTA) to allow access to a wider curriculum, sports fixtures and wider life experiences.
- Modern foreign languages teaching in French.
- Herefordshire Sports Association Primary School of the Year for Sport and PE in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Platinum Award holder for PE and Sport for 2019,2021,2021 and 2022. A commitment to all sport and competition for all children. Wide range of 'free' clubs with outside coaches/experts and school staff.
- Range of visiting professionals to support child and adult development and learning.
- A range of music lessons and specialist teaching (lessons with outside tutors incur a cost).
- Links with a range of schools in Britain and abroad.
- A village setting with enclosed large grounds with 211 children (7 single age classes from Reception to Year 6).
- We are a Lego Innovation Centre.
- We are a West Midlands Arts Hub School (one of only three in Herefordshire).
- We have active links with a number of businesses for staff professional development and as part of the curriculum.
- An active part of the community working with the Parish Council on community projects and leading the local Parish Plan.
A drive and desire to be the very best we can be.
Please visit the 'gallery' section to view all of the activities and curriculum experiences.
Statements regarding Pupil Premium spending, Sports Premium spending and our SEN local offer can be found under the Key Information tab.