Welcome to Tuesday ! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine and snow combination yesterday and it had a positive impact. The news has been dominated with 'when will we return to school ?' but no-one knows so we just have to keep going, 'make the best of it' and keep learning !
1. Helpful resources for mental well being
Attached is a good resource for thinking about dealing with anxiety. Being anxious is a feeling that the majority of people are experiencing (in various degrees) at the moment.
2. Music resources for the week
Attached are the resources from Encore for the week which you may, or may not, use.
3. Devices - we have devices for people so please ask (we are currently phoning people as well). If every child had a suitable device (not a phone) then things will work much better and might make life a bit easier, we may also explore other opportunities if we continue with home learning after half term.
5. Internet safety advice for parents - https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents
6. Seesaw - please could we ask that every parent/carer views their child's announcements for the day.
Have a good day. A Parentmail for your child(ren) will follow later today.