Good morning everyone,
Hopefully you didn't have the Monday morning 'battle' yesterday but if you did then it is completely normal ! The weather yesterday was a bit 'grey' and that impacts on people's mood, that is also completely normal and people were feeling it everywhere. Hopefully we will see some blue sky soon..........
1. Chromebooks tip -
- To take a screenshot of the entire screen, use the Ctrl + Show windows key combination. The Show windows key, which looks like a rectangle with two lines on the right side, is on the top row of the keyboard (it's the equivalent of the F5 key on a PC keyboard).
2. Mental health/behaviour tips
Attached are some resources you or may not want to use or to give you some ideas.
Change routine to energise your brain - this doesn't work for everyone but, after listening to a doctor on the radio yesterday, it is worth sharing some simple tips -
- Change your breakfast cereal or what you have for breakfast each day. It can help to stimulate your brain.
- If you go for a walk then change the route or go the opposite way. Notice new things or spend time looking up at the sky.
- Do not look at a screen for an hour before bed (or if you do check the blue light setting).
- Exercise daily. Let everything out through exercise - dance, run, jump, hop, skip........
- Reflect on the good in each day by making a short list together. In school we use 'what went well (3 or 5 things) and 'even better if.....(1 thing) so the positive always outweighs the negative.
'Whatever you do is good for you and look after yourself.'
Have a wonderful day............