Dear Mrs Giles, Madley Primary School has sent you a message
Update - Wednesday January 13th
1. Values - not just about school but home as well. The values for January are 'Peace and Friendship' and can be explored in lots of different ways.
- Design and create a poster to exemplify each value. If your poster was to be published then it must be to a 'publishing standard' and the very best work that can be done.
- Have a discussion about the values and how they are exemplified at home, society and the World.
2. National data on 'live' learning (Twitter survey)
'Live' learning does not define the time allocated, quality of experience or curriculum area. If we are going to do anything that is 'live' in the weeks ahead then it will be done properly, have meaning and have impact.
3. Stride Active challenges - during the last lockdown there were challenges set for sport and PE. They have started their challenges again - visit www.strideactive.org and details are below:
Virtual School Games Dance Competition
Date: 4th February 2021
Our next School Games competition of 2021 is a virtual Dance challenge! This challenge starts on Monday 11th January and all routine entries must be in by Thursday 4th February
We are linking this competition with Children’s Mental Health Week. The theme of the week is ‘Express Yourself’
Theme of the dance competition: Express Yourself
Format: class/group (family members) / individual
Judging: Performances will be judged based on
Time: The routine should be no more than 1 minute long
Entries: The whole school can take part and then a final school video should be sent to Stride Active (1 entry per school).
Record the video (landscape) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure that you have consent for all children in the video to be used on social media and for other promotion.
Deadline for entries is 3 pm on Thursday 4th February 2021